Suitable for the treatment of infants and children younger than 8 years old or less than 25kg in weight, the Paediatric-Pak cartridge is designed to be use with the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P, 360P and 500P defibrillator. When fitted to the defibrillator, it recognises that treatment is required for a paediatric patient and reduces the energy shock level accordingly. The Paediatric-Pak is comprised of a battery and a pair of child/infant electrode pads into a single cartridge that can easily be replaced at the end of its lifespan or after use.
- For use with the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P, 360P and 500P defibrillators
- Combined single-use battery and electrode pads cartridge
- To be replaced after use or when it reaches its expiry date
- Designed for treatment of children/infants 1 to 8 years old or less than 25kg in weight
- 4 year Electrode Pad Lifespan
- Easily fits into the defibrillator unit
- Save money in comparison to purchasing electrode pad and battery components separately
- Only one component expiry date to remember
- Ideal for storing with the HeartSine defibrillator in case of a paediatric sudden cardiac arrest
Please note: When used with the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 500P, the defibrillator's CPR advisor feedback is disabled due to the difference in a child's physique.
The manufacturer of these items is currently experiencing major stock issues, so lead times may not be accurate. Orders received will be dispatched in date order when the stock arrives with us. At the moment lead times are around 8 weeks.